From refinishing furniture to breathing new life into kitchens and baths, Geneva Restoration has been established in the community and are ready to help you on your next project!
What we do
Refinishing, Stripping, Restoration & More
From re-gluing chairs to cleaning out old joints to replacing old parts, as well as minor veneer repair, we’ll make your furniture look good as new!
- Re-gluing chairs
- Cleaning out old joints
- Replacing old parts
- Minor veneer repair
From furniture to interior and exterior doors, we will take care of all your wood refinishing projects. We will take all old finish off, hand sand your piece, and then transform it with custom or matching stain colors or paint. We can also apply special treatments such as distressing or giving a “shabby chic” look.
- Furniture Touch-ups and Restoration
- Modernize your furniture
- Keeping heirlooms in the family
- Stripping by hand
TYPES OF PROJECTS
- Furniture: Trunks, dressers, tables, chests, chairs, baby furniture, hutches, entertainment centers, desks, beds, fireplace mantels, and more…
- Interior and exterior doors
Cabinet Painting & Touch Up
Have some cabinets that have seen better days but not needing to be replaced just yet? Have a mark or ding on your cabinets that could use to be repaired? We would be happy to help! Here is what we can do for you (and your cabinets!)
- Breathe new life into both kitchens and bathrooms
- Spruce up before moving or selling your home
- Cabinet Touch Ups
- Cabinet Refresh
- Painting doors and frames, exterior box, and interior boxes upon request
"Geneva Refinishers refinished my kitchen table top. It looks gorgeous. His price was fair, and the work was finished earlier than the promised date.
- Christine S., Batavia, IL